My Podcast

2011/07/15

How more beautiful can you be?

Recent days gave me a lot of excitement but they also were REALLY tiring haha. So I was really glad I could stay at home after 4 days going here and there. Tired, with muscles aching I felt no inspiration at all but when I looked outside the window I saw beautiful scenery that camera would never show it's beautifulness the way I see.



What can be more beautiful than flowers...





...and than all the soft grass brushed by rain and wind like the most precious hair...


Mesmerized by the beautifulness of nature I kept looking through the window and breathing fresh air coming from the forest. ^-^


And yes, I'm wearing no make up here. Natural, like I came to this world. ^^
Love. See. Smell. Feel.
~Rinatsu~ | Twitter Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment