My Podcast

2013/05/10

May started (or I love spring)

I'm so boring nowadays!!! Have you seen the lack of posts? It's horrible!! But spring and new month inspired me to capture moments of my life more often.

I have been eating unhealthy recently...


Tullamore Dew and submarine is a rather weird duet but it shut my stomach well. I promised myself that I will eat healthier but I've been drinking at least a glass of something every day whole week now. Give me milk or something... ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Weird thing that I've been getting A LOT of attention from male species. People I don't even know: strangers in streets, in buses, in shops... And that is really weird. I either unnoticed this earlier or it started just now. Okay, I sometimes look really good to myself but damn, people are scaring me with all this attention lol.


I'm just a simple 21yo girl, that's all...

I ♥ spring. I hate my job. Why? Because I miss so much of the beautiful spring. Well, at least it's still sunny when I finish my latest shift...


And evenings are finally beautiful... ♥

Not even 2 months passed since I last dyed my hair. But it seems like it has been growing really well! AND I finally LOVE the way my red fades.


Ginger ginger... 。◕‿◕。


Hello there, creepy me!

As I've said above, evenings are finally beautiful so I wouldn't be me if I didn't take a beautiful photo of sunset near river...


Just so you know and see...

So I actually had to go out tonight... Sat ready for a few hours...


Hugged huge strawberry and drank pink/red bubble wine meanwhile (looks almost like blood, bwahahahahahahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ )... Cheers!


But I gave up and decided to do The Vampire Diaries evening. New episode is out! So lemme just take that strawberry milk chocolate and snuggle in my bed... Have a nice evening. o (◡‿◡✿)

Rinatsu~ | My Facebook page | My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment