My Podcast

2010/11/24

Bun-bun maniac~

Do you know what's the most comfortable hairstyle in the world?! Bun bun!!!! And especially: bun with chopsticks!~

Yes!! And stop eating with those!!

Living in a country far away from Japanese or any other East Asian culture is really hard when you are interested in it. The only one Japanese shop I knew closed more than a year ago... T^T But I still managed to buy chopsticks here or there. Lets ignore the fact that these chopsticks are supposed to be for eating... ;D I said stop eating with those!!!!~
After a lot of practice and Youtube hair tutorials I managed to learn how to do this bun. Gosh... XD Here are my hairstyles with chopsticks!~
I love these chopsticks!! They are pure Japanese and has really cute white bunnies with golden moon!~ ^^ ♥
Smooth..~ ;D
A true snail!!! XD By the way this is a photo from my '365' project. ;P
Now this one... I like the best. ;DD :
Messy bun!!!! ;D No idea how it came out like that... O_o
So yeah girls, this isn't the style that's really hard to archive. As they say..: Practice makes perfect. But no one is perfect so don't... NEVERMIND! Just try your best!! And you'll really make it! ^^
Good luck. ♥
Bun-bun maniac ~Rinatsu~
My Twitter | My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment