My Podcast

2010/10/30

Paranormal...WHAT?

After a great success for a film called 'Paranormal Activity', another part came out. 'Paranormal Activity 2'. Sadly, this film wasn't in theatres in my country... So my friend and I decided to watch it online (since I don't have required space to download it now =_=").


But accidentally we ran into some website where some film was titled 'Paranormal Activity 2' but actually it was 'Paranormal Entity'...wait...WHAT?
Eeeh..? O_o What can I say... It was one of the worst 'horror' films EVER!!! Even the 'Saw' was scarier and more interesting! Which doesn't make sense..damn strange... O_o The film was too long (not by minutes but the actions took too long so it was boring to watch and it wasn't scary though I think that creators thought that it will be... =_=) and didn't have interesting story line.  I dunno how we managed to watch it all but honestly...we just took some candies, tea, salads and laughed almost all the time. XDD
And all acting scenes were like...so not real... Those screamings were terrible...
Any ways... This film was a total sh*t. It even don't have it's poster! Is it even a film? It looks more like a parody to me... =_= All in all but as one of the commenters on Youtube said, the film is good only because the girl in the film showed her b**bs... So yeah... 
Bored and disappointed ~Rinatsu~
My Twitter | My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment