My Podcast

2011/06/10

11 years with music

11 years is such a long time, isn't it? I've been going to music school for 11 years. And I can't say it was always perfect... But what I wanted to say is that 2 days ago was my music school ending ceremony. And I finally received my diploma. :3

You can laugh but preparation took me A LOT of time. XDD As you know I'm kinda obsessed about make up. And that day I was totally in creative mood so..I took some of my inspiration to do a nice make up for that day... And it took me that much to do a make up... XD

Damn, I feel like a pro. ;DD
Mom told that my make up looks damn good so I was really happy that my work was really good after all. ^^
(*off topic* Talking about make up...  Check out THIS PHOTO to see me without make up. Do I look like 19yo?? I'm so young looking!! XDD)
Anyways, I was kinda nervous when I came to the ceremony. Sitting there and watching concert was really good but the atmosphere was so..noble. ^^

The woman who was presenter during ceremony said really meaningful words about how we skipped classes, wanted to leave everything, drop going to school and do what we want to do and we are now finally free. These words were really meaningful to me because I'm also finishing high school now... ;]

See? My make up really does look nice! XD However it was so hot in that hall that I was literally melting... x.x
So that's how my ceremony ended... Leaving me wondering how time can go so fast? I still remember when I was little and was skipping music classes just to watch 'Sailor Moon' on TV... Wait wut? XDD
Anyways,I received not only diploma!!! *w*

Every year all students who graduate receive special present made for all students of that year. ^^ This year it was a really nice glass music key! ♥


I also received very nice earrings from my dear sister. :3


I wanted to make a collage (kinda obsessed with it recently haha) with details of each gift and colour palette but I thought that full resolution photo would be better so yeah. ;D But feel free to check my collage with earrings I received for my Bday HERE and also collage with my curly hair HERE... XDD
That's it guys. I'm done and I have nothing more to show... :} I'll be waiting for your comments or your thoughts or experience. ^^
That musician ~Rinatsu~Don't forget to follow my Twitter where I just share my ideas about life and everything around me. ^^ Don't forget photos you see too!! ;D
My Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment