My Podcast

2013/02/20

Broken German quality

You won't believe what happened to me yesterday.

This week I'm staying at home 'cause I'm sick. Just a day ago I was just laying in my bed with fever not wanting anything but as I felt better day ago I started crocheting to keep myself busy and do what I always love to do. ♥


So I was just crocheting, chilling when this happened...


Not to mention that it's plastic end was already breaking off, it's head just...flew off!!! This is the first time when my crochet needle broke. This is insane! I just sat with my jaw open, couldn't understand what just happened...

When I gained back my consciousness I looked at the case it was in...


Seriously...? Made in Germany? Couldn't believe that German quality has tricked me this time...


Only good for the left case so I can put my GOOD QUALITY LOYAL crochet needles in it... ♥

I have to apologise my good old Japanese crochet needles of Tulip brand. I love you all so much... ♥


In fact, I even bought that broken crochet needle 4 times more expensive than my Japanese ones!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) This was probably my latest bought crochet needle and it broke fastest lol... Ugh, still can't believe this...

Good luck at buying proper and good quality crochet needles. Price doesn't reveal quality at all. What I learnt is that buying crochet needle with plastic end is a no no, and talk about ruined German quality... Lol no, just kidding guys, German stuff is good, just keep yourself with eyes wide open when buying stuff, especially from 'addi' brand...

Stay good and crafty \(^ ^)/

Rinatsu~ | My Facebook page | My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment