My Podcast

2011/01/07

The power of cuteness

Did you know that I'm a cartoon addict? XD I watch almost every cartoon on TV. Do you know which is my favourite? Spongebob Squarepants!!! XDD ♥ Yeah, I'm totally crazy. But this isn't what I wanted to tell you...

I just watched a really cute Disney film called 'Bolt'. It's about a cute white doggy. I mean really really really cute. :3

See? Said so!!! ^w^ Awwww he's just so huggable!!! >w< And you know what he reminds me? My doggyyyy!!!~ ^w^
This film was sooo amazing. I really enjoyed watching it and after that I just went to hug my cute doggy. Having a dog is just amazing. He's just like a human friend. You love him and he loves you. He's so loyal that he can really die because of you. My dear cutie, ILY! ^w^ ♥♥♥
My cute little foxy. ♥♥♥

BTW check out my cutie sleeping when he was about 3-4 months old. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!


Furry, loving and cute ~RINATSU~
My Twitter | My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment