My Podcast

2012/09/24

Make Up Tutorial: Everyday Look

Hey!

I will be uploading photos and videos that have been taken/recorded long time before but I couldn't do that earlier because of my moving. ><

You probably know that I started making videos for YouTube. Yeah, quality is a crap because I'm recording with my webcam but I'm enjoying making videos and working with media programs when I have inspiration (that will be kinda a part of my profession after all). ^^

My next video after Natural (almost none) Make Up Tutorial happened to be an Everyday Make Up Tutorial. I decided to start off with simple looks I do. After a lot of learning about make up I don't really follow any tutorials now and I create best looks only for me. :)

Question is...will I keep doing Make Up Tutorials? Internet is full of this stuff, even 13yo girls are doing make up tutorials which is...I don't understand how is that possible... o_O

As you know I'm really interested in DIY, crocheting, knitting and so on, so I might start making crafts videos which is on my mind for some time already! ^^

Anyways, you'll need to wait for it. Watch this new Everyday Make Up Tutorial for now:


I do this kind of make up when I'm bored to do anything more or during an average day in university.
I don't like putting foundation everyday plus I always focus on the eyes despite make up type.

Products I used:
Essence Stay Natural concealer
YSL Eyeshadow Palette light brown
Lumene Eye Graphics white pencil
some really cheap black pencil lol
Essence Eyebrown Designer dark brown pencil
Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara
Agatha Ruiz de la Prada lipbalm

Here are some shots taken for the video!


CREEPY EYES SHOT LOL O_O

Very similar to the first one lolol

I started working almost 2 months ago and I work for 12 hours so yeah..I used to do at least little make up everyday but not anymore. It looks..so pointless now. :D I only do make up when I'm really going out or just having a regular day at uni. ^^

That's it, a simple post about my creation. Following few posts will be also about my past creations or events, so please wait for it! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment