My Podcast

2014/03/13

Super Awesome Veggie Sandwich

I'm going to show you a really awesome vegetarian hot sandwich. It's so awesome and delicious words can't describe it. The recipe is SUPER DUPER simple so it is one of those things that I took from Lithuania and still doing here in UK. I used to make it together with mom at least once a week haha.

Here's how you do it:


1. A lot of onions on a bread of your choice.


2. Sweet pointed pepper or any paprika you like.


3. Tomatoes.


4. Cover everything with slices of cheese. I am using mild cheddar.


5. A bit of ketchup, dill, basil and mild chilli powder. You can also add cajun spice, it adds a really nice taste. I ran out of it now unfortunately lol.
Pop in the microwave for about 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.


Make some tea in the meantime. Yes the cup is empty because I was waiting for the water to boil lol. And this perfect cup is from my dear friend Maria from Greece ♥


6. Perfection~ 
Yeah my phone died and I just went upstairs from the kitchen and started eating while waiting for the phone to charge enough lol.

Don't like veggie stuff? You can always add meat! Actually I always add meat lol but I ran out of it too haha. What kind of meat? Any kind of meat!! Sausage, pepperoni, chicken slices, ham... Anything you can think of (as long as it's not raw lol)! I used to add pickles too in Lithuania but I rarely have pickles in the fridge now so that's an optional ingredient haha.

Enjoy this perfection and bon appetit!~

Rinatsu~ | My Facebook page | My Twitter | My Instagram | My Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment