2015/03/22

Japanese diet - my story/diary

First day:
Consumption: 914ckal
Whole day's food: £4.90

One cup of coffee for breakfast only. I'm not really uncomfortable with that. Ever since I was little I can't really eat lots for breakfast. I need few hours after waking up so I could be able to eat a proper meal.

I LOVE eggs. But the amount of cabbage I shredded as a side was a bit too much. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 It's not bad though. Veggies are gooood. (“⌒∇⌒”) I hate tomato juice. It's good that I was skyping with mom so it was distracting me from the horrible taste. (_´ω`)


I love that you can eat any fish you like. So salmon is my number one!! I love salmon so much. Honestly, it was first time I ate it all by itself without any spices. But I totally loved it. Only thumbs up. (´▽`ʃƪ)

Feeling good so far. I don't feel that much hunger.

Lost today: 1.9kg

Second day:
Consumption: 1192kcal
Whole day's food: £6.21

Coffee and toast is goood. Be sure to eat slow. The feeling of fullness comes later. (^_^)

The only thing measured in today's lunch is fish. So if I feel hungry I can eat lots of veggies. Yay!

I feel really full. Didn't rush to eat dinner. Not a fan of beef but what needs to be done needs to be done lol. (Note to self: don't eat yoghurt too quick after eating meat. Not good results in the toilet... TMI...). 


Btw I also misread the menu and accidentally fried instead of boiled my beef... Oops! Not the healthiest option...but still beef right? Won't happen again. \(;゚∇゚)/
I wish breakfast was a bit fuller sometimes but it's okay. I can do it even though my bf is eating pizza... (▰˘︹˘▰)

Lost today: 0.7kg
Lost so far: 2.6kg

Third day:
Consumption: 1141kcal
Whole day's food: £5.01

Coffee became my morning tradition now (it used to be lunch/evening tradition lulz).

Instead of having fried carrots I've decided to do salad from the required ingredients. 3 grated carrots, 3 diced apples and a tablespoon of olive oil. Total perfection. There's so much salad though!! The fact that I must eat it all makes me laugh. It's super duper healthy yet has so little calories. That's the example of a perfect healthy eating and proof that you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight. ◦°˚\(´°౪°`)/˚°◦


I was eating this while my boyfriend was eating pizza. Yes, I was a bit sad but honestly my sadness didn't last long when I noticed how slow my bf became after his meal and how energetic I was after my delicious salad. A total win. And when I gave it to my bf to try he even said that he's starting to understand how bad a heavy and fatty food is. (wow..finally?!) I think I'm starting to show good example. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Lost today: 0kg
Lost so far: 2.6kg

Fourth day: 
Consumption: 716kcal
Whole day's food: £2.87

I was never a fan of cooked carrots. I didn't mind eating them in salads or soups. But I never thought I would hate them so much on their own. Today was also my bf's and mine anniversary. We went out to visit Madam Tussauds museum. After that I opened my packed lunch and after few tablespoons I just couldn't eat anymore! I was aloud to eat 15g of cheese today. I separated it into 3 pieces so I ate one as well. OMG I didn't realise that cheese was sooo delicious! It's probably because I didn't have any spices or full flavour food recently. My taste buds were having a party after that 5g of cheese. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Don't get scared about the calories. It is a low calorie diet after all. Plus it was my problem I got so little calories because I didn't have enough fruits prepared for the evening and I didn't finish all my lunch because I almost threw up. Ugh, cooked carrots lol...

The amount of calories I've got were too little for a productive and active day I had so I was extremely tired in the evening. But as I've said before. It's my own fault. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Lost today: 0kg
Lost so far: 2.6kg

Fifth day:
Consumption: 898kcal
Whole day's food: £7.97



Today was pretty awesome. I've had a perfect amount of food. Never felt hungry during all day. The fruit dinner was the best dinner in a whole week so far. Love love love it. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Lost today: 1kg
Lost so far: 3.6kg

Sixth day:
Consumption: 933kcal
Whole day's food: £2.47

I'm almost halfway through. Feeling really good. Especially when I see that weight is disappearing little by little. If I would lose another 3.6kg I would be really happy. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Lost today: 0kg
Lost so far: 3.6kg

Seventh day:
Consumption: 880kcal
Whole day's food: £6.05

This morning I was feeling very down. I missed normal food and was looking at my boyfriend eating pizza and fries full of jealousy. (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ) The dislike of beef became hate. I munched those tasteless pieces with grumpy face. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ


Since today is a free dinner choice from the other days (except 3rd) I've decided to have a fruit dinner. I need some flavour!!! At least dinner is great. Happy again. Waiting for the weight results tomorrow. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Lost today: 0.3kg
Lost so far: 3.9kg

Eight day: 
Consumption: 812kcal
Whole day's food: £2.21

After yesterday's grumpiness and quite happy evening I've decided that being sad about food is just not for me. Especially when I saw that I've lost extra 0.3kg. That's not much but considering that my weight is not jumping up and down anymore - that's improvement.

Managed to cook chicken really nice and juicy as well. (´⌣`ʃƪ)

By the way, I've also noticed that the amount of calories are going down towards the halfway of the diet and back to normal ~1100 calories towards the end. Assuming it's kind of letting your body get used to a really low calorie diet and then putting you back to the normal diet. Body doesn't react well to 800 calories a day shock anyways. Thumbs up to people who created this. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Lost today: 0.2kg
Lost so far: 4.1kg

Ninth day:
Consumption: 813kcal
Whole day's food: £5.25

As my diet is coming to an end I am dreaming about normal food more and more. Haha. But at the same time thinking that if my weight is gonna drop so slowly I won't lose as much as I would like to... (* ̄m ̄) Well, I still have 4 days. So lots of time to work it!!!

For today's fruit dinner I've decided to have 2 mandarins, kiwi and pear. <3



Can we take few minutes to appreciate this beautiful mandarin which is pregnant with another mandarin?? Sooooo cuuuuuute! ヾ(o≧∀≦o)ノ゙ And delicious as well! б(>ε<)∂

What felt weird today is that I got a headache from nowhere in the evening but I'm not entirely sure why. I didn't want to take any medicine and basically didn't have energy and somehow it magically disappeared in like an hour. ╚═། . ◯ o ◯ . །═╝

Lost today: 0kg
Lost so far: 4.1kg

Tenth day:
Consumption: 663kcal
Whole day's food: £2.20

Somehow I managed to eat very little calories today. Even though I ate a lot. I feel okay but I started feeling tired more. Whenever I go out for a walk for more than 2 hours I come back home feeling extremely tired and usually just fall asleep. I'm glad diet is almost over. (⊙︿⊙✿)

Lost today: 0kg
Lost so far: 4.1kg

Eleventh day:
Consumption: 1089kcal
Whole day's food: £3.95

I had to go out unexpectedly today so ended up eating only 1 apple on my way instead of normal lunch by the diet. (┳◇┳) Yet I decided to treat myself with some latte. No regrets lol.

Lost today: 0.4kg
Lost so far: 4.5kg

Twelfth day:
Consumption: 894kcal
Whole day's food: £6.09


The day when I realised that I hate spiceless cod. \(*T▽T*)/

So I changed today's dinner radically. Even the thought of tasteless and disgusting beef made me sick so I just decided to have some yoghurt, apples and toast instead. *sighs* Sorry not sorry. ^-^ It was still healthy and not over my nutrition goals. (▰˘◡˘▰)

Lost today: 0kg
Lost overall: 4.5kg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh my glob, where is day 13?? Well, my dear readers, there is no day 13 because I decided to stop! Yes, there was only one day left and all that but like I mentioned before I felt tired all the time and since I do like to go out for walks a lot I would come back so so so tired and it was just too much for me. After all my weight was dropping really slowly already and I realised what I need to do to keep going the right way.

I adjusted MyFitnessPal program a bit to help me continue to lose weight. I realised that it is better to feel a slight hunger than eat sh*tloads of food and feel horrible afterwards. My stomach got a lot smaller. Probably the size of what it's supposed to be. I am really glad and I noticed that I need a lot less food. I feel full eating less which is great. Human body doesn't need that much food.

Overall, I'm happy with the results. I've lost 4.5kg in 12 days. I've heard people losing 6kg and more. Even thought I wanted results like that I think it would be really crazy so I am grateful for what I've got. (⌒▽⌒)

If you want to add me on MyFitnessPal my nickname is: rinatsuchan. Let's follow each other and encourage the healthy weight loss. (◑‿◐)

I will be posting any weight loss tips and updates I get so be sure to follow me on my social sites down below.

Take care and good luck with your healthy start. ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Rinatsu~ | My Facebook page | My Twitter | My Instagram | My Etsy