2015/03/13

Japanese diet

If you follow my Facebook page you should know that I am almost halfway through this Japanese diet (sixth day now). Since the diet is working great so far and I still have 7 days to go, I think it is worth it to share it with everyone. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You MUST follow menu as it is. Don't change any ingredients because it won't work as it should. Some people who followed the diet and broke down around 4th day and started again from the 5th stopped losing weight. So don't risk it! 

This is a low calorie diet. You can only do it once in a year or two. Someone advised to take vitamins while on this diet but I don't do that to be honest. Dunno if it's good or bad. (◕ฺ ▿ฺ ◕ฺ)

Even though it's called Japanese diet you won't find any rice or sushi in here. Although diet is mostly based on fish and other protein sources.

When you're allowed to eat fruits you can't eat bananas and grapes because they are too sweet.

No additional sugar, salt or spices are aloud. No snacks, sweets or biscuits. No alcohol. It is very important to drink lots of water.

Eat slowly. Use chopsticks if you want. Even though your stomach is full, the feeling of hunger disappears in around 20 minutes. So never rush you meals. 

Do not add or change anything. It is important to follow everything as it is. If your body won't get enough products the results will be reversed - you'll start gaining weight again or you will stop losing it.

Enough about rules. Here's the menu! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

1st and 13th day
Breakfast. Cup of black coffee.
Lunch. 2 boiled eggs, fresh cabbage salad with olive oil, glass of tomato juice.
Dinner. 200-250g of boiled or fried (in olive oil) fish.

2nd and 12th day
Breakfast. Cup of black coffee with gluten free bread toast or gluten free crisp bread. 
Lunch. Boiled or fried fish, fresh vegetable salad (cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, etc.) with olive oil.
Dinner. 100g boiled beef, cup of yoghurt or kefir.

3rd and 11th day
Breakfast. Cup of black coffee with gluten free bread toast or gluten free crisp bread.
Lunch. One fried big zucchini with olive oil OR squash OR blue cabbage OR 3 carrots, 3 apples.
Dinner. 2 boiled eggs, 200g boiled beef, cabbage salad with olive oil.

5th and 9th day
Breakfast. Fresh carrot with lemon juice.
Lunch. Boiled or fried fish, glass of tomato juice.
Dinner. Fruits (except bananas and grapes).

6th and 8th day
Breakfast. Cup of black coffee.
Lunch. Half of small chicken (without skin), 3 tablespoons of fresh carrot and cabbage salad.
Dinner. 2 boiled eggs, fresh carrot salad with olive oil.

7th day
Breakfast. Green or herb tea.
Lunch. 200g of boiled beef, fruits (except bananas and grapes).
Dinner. Any food from other day’s dinner except 3rd.

As you've probably noticed the diet goes backwards after 7th day.

So that's all you have to know! I will be posting my diet diary as soon as I finish this diet. I am tracking everything down with My Fitness Pal - a really cool website and app. If you want to add me, my username is: RINATSUCHAN.

 Sorry for a long post and I wish you very best of luck. 

Just so you won't get bored, here's a picture of the cutest guinea pig ever - my sister's dearest pet. ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ


Good luck~

Rinatsu~ | My Facebook page | My Twitter | My Instagram