My Podcast

2009/12/13

Christmas present!

Sooo. It's not Christmas yet. I don't really like it. I'm a 100% atheist. So I don't believe in anything. And I'm not a kid anymore, so that present receiving isn't something that I'm waiting for. I asked my best friend: 'Please, don't buy anything for me.' But she wouldn't listen to me. So at Thursday I received my first present. Gosh... -_- But it's really nice though. What do you think? ^^


These earrings are my first present received this Christmas time. I really like them. ^^ They even have a story. XD Once I, together with my best friend were in the cosmetic and beauty shop, where are lots of earrings, necklaces, collars and other things too. So, we were looking around and I saw these earrings and told her that they are really nice. She agreed. And...after a week I guess, I got these. :D Haha, she remembered. It feels nice, that she listens to me and remembers everything that I say. She is really nice friend. ^^ *hugs K-chan (even she doesn't feel thatXD)*

So, if you are curious, I even remember the price. XD So it costs 7,90 LTL / $ 3,36 / € 2,29 / £ 2,06 / ¥ 298,53 (yeah, I like converting money, as you already know that... XD)

I was taking photos of these earrings and made really interesting photo.


It's very blurred, but the colors are really nice. :P I think so.. ^^U

Geez... When I think about it, that friend really loves me. XD She bought some of my favorite candies for me, also I got a really cute tiger as a key pendant. She also took me to a chinese restaurant and we drank green tea with citrus fruit (ohhh... That was REALLY tasty... ^.^). She said that she is celebrating the day, when she is rich. XDDD So... That's my first Christmas day maybe... It was really fun. But I feel a little guilt. I don't have a present for her. Not yet. But she made me promise to knit a scarf for her. :D She loves my scarf that I made and always takes it from me and puts it on herself. XD Maybe I will show it to you some day. :P

So yeah... Tell me what do you think about these earrings. ^^

  ~Rinatsu~
My Twitter | My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment